2016年5月26日星期四

outdoor hotel furniture, specializes in education reform

"If I had my choice Desmond (sic, Means' first name is actually Demond) would not have been my choice," he said. "But we're willing to give him some time. MPS had made some progress like the Carmen charter school at Pulaski and the plans for Bradley Tech. I think those changes came about as a result of the discussion we have started with this measure.
"As long as they continue those kinds of efforts,buy garden furniture in Saint Etienne, then we will give them time. But if you look at a school like Auer Avenue, they have a zero percent reading proficiency. Obviously a new approach is needed there.
"I'm willing to give Desmond (sic) the benefit of the doubt. I think he and Donald Driver, I mean Darienne (Driver,online outdoor furniture, the MPS Superintendent), need to go faster in reforming the district."
Alan Borsuk, a former education reporter who is now a respected fellow in the Marquette Law School,outdoor hotel furniture, specializes in education reform.
"Demond is a committed guy to urban education," Borsuk said. "He's engaging and smart and he's wanted to get into MPS for a long time. Several years ago he said his goal in life was the be the superintendent in MPS. 

没有评论:

发表评论